The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is achieved by® strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- Do not change the oil during the entire ceramization process (25 operating hours). Replace the oil at the time of replacement.
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any type of oil and used for all types of internal combustion engines: gasoline, diesel with: unit injectors, common-rail direct injection, sequential and distributor pumps and gas-powered, turbocharged, with exhaust catalyst, with lambda sensor.
- An underestimated dose of Ceramizer will not bring the® expected results of processing.
- An inflated (e.g. 2 times higher) dose of Ceramizer does® not cause any side effects, only the duration of treatment is extended.
- For a very worn-out (over 85% wear) engine, the dose of Ceramizer should be increased® by 50%.
- For engines used under extreme operating conditions, it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer®, in relation to the amount specified in the table.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- One dispenser of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4.5 g.
- This manual.
- Measure the pressure of the compression end (before and after treatment) in the engine cylinders – to confirm the effectiveness of the ceramizer.
- Use at every stage of operation, preferably directly at the oil change, to continue driving with the ceramizer as long as possible (until the next oil change).
- Use primarily prophylactically, to protect the engine against the effects of friction, significantly extending its service life and time of trouble-free operation.
- Can be used with any type of oil.
- During full processing (25 mth) do not change the oil.
- Use together with ceramizer for fuel, gearboxes, rear axles.
- Heat the engine to an operating temperature of 80 to 90 oC (e.g. after at least 10 minutes of engine idling).
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the oil filler cap and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler hole. When the oil filler has a long neck, it is recommended to pour some oil through the infusion before applying Ceramizer® , apply Ceramizer(s) ® and then pour some oil again. Thanks to this, the entire content of the preparation will flow into the engine oiling system. When the oil filler is equipped with a strainer, it is recommended to mix the Ceramizer dose(s) with a small amount of oil (e.g. 200 ml) and then pour the mixture into the oil filler hole.®
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- Start the engine and leave idling for 15 minutes.
- For the first 3.5 mth of operation, the engine should be operated (as in running-in), without using the vehicle for work that puts a heavy load on the engine (e.g. ploughing).
- After working 3.5 mth, you can operate the vehicle without restrictions. The formation of the ceramic-metal layer still takes up to 25 mth of mileage, but already under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time!
- In the case of using an increased amount of the preparation (>3 doses), it is recommended to spread the application of dos into 2 stages. Half of the prescribed dosage should be used according to the attached instructions, and then after driving approx. 10 mth apply in the same way the second half of the prescribed dosage. This increases the efficiency of the formation of a ceramic-metal layer in places of friction.
- In case of previous use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the engine before using ceramizer. Otherwise, the effectiveness of ceramizer treatment will be reduced and the ceramization time will be longer.
- In the event of mechanical damage to the engine (e.g. cracked or baked piston ring, leaking valves, deep scratches on the cylinder surface, etc.), the defects should be repaired and ceramizer treatment applied.
- Ceramizer does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- If the engine is equipped with a centrifugal oil filter, clean the filter before applying the ceramizer, and preferably exclude it from the oil circuit for the duration of the treatment, using a bypass line (if this is structurally possible). In this type of filters, the particles of the preparation tend to settle and thus a significantly smaller amount of them reaches the friction surface.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Store below +40 oC.
- It does not clog oil filters or oil channels.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- A particulate filter is a metal can filled inside with metal or ceramic fibers on which soot particles are deposited, which are burned under certain operating conditions of the vehicle. Ceramizer does not change the rheological parameters of the oil, does not cause the formation of soot particles, sulfate ashes, phosphorus and sulfur, therefore, it does not affect the work of dpf and can be safely used in engines with DPF.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
GUARANTEE of effectiveness and durability of the ceramic-metal layer produced at least up to 70,000 km of mileage or up to 1200 mth. After this run, it is recommended to reapply ceramizer to the engine.
Download CS-A manual (PDF format)