In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, our Company protects your personal data.
Every customer who wants to shop in our online store has the option of creating their own account. Having your own account in our store allows you to make purchases many times without each time providing personal data or the company of the ordering party. It is possible to delete the account at the User’s request, as well as change the data.
We do not sell the collected personal data of users to other persons or institutions. We treat your personal data that you provide to us (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) as information to the highest degree of confidentiality.
Please remember to click on the “log out” link each time you leave your computer or leave our website. You should also not share your account login and password with anyone.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
- By creating an account in the wwww.ceramizer.pl/sklep store and providing their personal data, the User accepts the Regulations of the online store www.ceramizer.pl/sklep.
- Personal data will be processed in order to process an online order or answer a question until the end of the sales process: including issuing an invoice and conducting financial reporting. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service.
- The administrator of personal data is Ceramizer sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bartycka 116, 00-716 Warsaw. The basis for data processing is the performance of the contract – art. Article 6(6) 1 lit. B Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 (“GDPR”).
- Recipients processed by Ceramizer sp. only external entities supporting the handling of online orders (e.g. couriers) and ICT systems will be personal data. The Customer’s personal data will not be transferred to other recipients to a third country or international organizations.
- In connection with processing by Ceramizer sp. z o.o. personal data, the Customer has the right to access the content of the data, the right to rectify them, the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), the right to limit processing, the right to object and the right to transfer data. Statements regarding the implementation of the above-mentioned rights can be submitted to the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In connection with the Customer’s rights resulting from the warranty for defects in the goods, which are described in art. 556 et seq. of the Civil Code and fiscal obligations of Ceramizer sp. z o.o., personal data will be processed and stored for 5 years from the end of the sales process.
- If the Customer considers that his personal data is processed contrary to the provisions of applicable law, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Ceramizer sp. z o.o. will not share personal data concerning him with other entities without the Customer’s consent. This does not apply to cases where such disclosure will be permitted or necessary under the relevant legal provisions.
The condition for the operation of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not deleting them from the disk.
If you have any questions, we are at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org