Engine (GEN-X) – Ceramizer for power generators
71,00 PLN (57,72 PLN netto)
Preparation used for regeneration and protection against further wear of four-stroke motors of current generators.
Previous lowest price was 71,00 PLN.
Call us: 22 498 09 08
Ceramizer is a preparation for regeneration and protection against wear of the friction surface of engines and other mechanisms in which metal friction occurs against metal.
Regeneration takes place without dismantling the devices, during everyday operation. Applying the additive to the engine oil begins the process of creating a ceramic-metal protective coating. The coating builds up on the friction surfaces of the metal. Its particularly intensive growth occurs in the most worn areas.
The protective layer eliminates all micro-damage, scratches and defects. This process can be compared to welding a layer of additional material.
The most important benefits of using Ceramizer GEN-X engine preparation:
1. Provides constant protection of the rubbing surfaces of the aggregate engine and stops their consumption processes for a period of 100 to 150 hours of operation. Protection is particularly important if the unit is started frequently and briefly and operates at variable power.
2. It makes it easier to start the engine and eliminates completely dry starts. Protects during frequent engine start (especially in winter conditions, even below -30oC).
3. Protects the aggregate motor from temporary overheating in case of surges in the generator load by connected machines or devices.
4. Protects against wear the friction surfaces of: cylinders, rings, grooves, piston jackets, shells, crankshaft pins, crankshaft bearings, cam cams, valve tappets, cylinders and pistons, automatic valve tappets, camshaft bearings, camshaft chains, piston hubs and pins, oil pump bearings and teeth, injectors (from the oil side).
5. Active nano components even out micro-defects and instantly reduce the coefficient of friction of frictional metal mechanisms, thereby improving the lubrication process of rubbing engine parts.
6. Increases power, torque, efficiency, motor dynamics.
7. Lowers the oil temperature.
8. Reduces the oil consumption of the aggregate engine – at medium loads there is no need to refill it between replacements.
9. It retains the compression pressure and equalizes it in the engines of multi-cylinder aggregates.
10. Reduces the risk of sealing and locking piston rings
11. Reduces annoying vibration and noise, ensures quieter engine operation.
12. Reduces smoke and particulate matter
13. Reduces fuel consumption from 3% to 5%.
14. Avoids costly repairs to aggregate engines – even in the case of their intensive use.
The complete ceramization process requires 3 hours of operation of the aggregate (continuous or interval operation).
Recommendations when using Ceramizer GEN-X:
1. Use GEN-X directly with each oil change.
2. Can mix GEN-X with any type of oil.
3. In order to achieve synergy effects, we suggest using GEN-X together with Ceramizerm CP for fuel.
Why is it worth using Ceramizer® CSX engine regeneration preparation?
- It provides constant protection of the rubbing surfaces of the aggregate engine and stops their wear processes for a period of 100 to 150 hours of operation. Protection is particularly important if the unit is started frequently and briefly and operates at variable power.
- It protects the generator motor against temporary overheating in the event of a surge in the generator load by connected machines or devices.
- Active nano components even out micro-effects and instantly reduce the coefficient of friction of frictional metal mechanisms, thus improving the lubrication process of rubbing engine parts.
- Increases power, torque, efficiency, engine dynamics.