The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is® achieved by strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate worn but undamaged mechanisms.
- Can be used with any type of transmission oil and used for all types of gears and reducers.
- An underestimated dose of Ceramizer will not bring the® expected results of processing.
- An inflated (e.g. 2 times higher) dose of Ceramizer does® not cause any side effects, only the duration of treatment is extended.
- In the case of earlier use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the mechanism before using Ceramizer®, otherwise the ceramization efficiency will be reduced and the processing time will be longer.
- Depending on the operating conditions of the device, the durability of the ceramic coating is up to 2 years (with continuous operation of the device under normal conditions) or up to 100 thousand. km of gear.
- Surface ceramization with Ceramizer® can be repeated many times.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any equipment (including industrial) after prior consultation with its manufacturer.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- Four dispensers of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4.5 g each.
- This manual.
- A characteristic symptom of the beginning of regeneration is the reduction of the noise of the mechanism after several dozen kilometers of mileage.
- -In the case of significant wear of the mechanisms, and in particular when during regeneration after driving 100 -200 km, we notice a slight improvement in the work of the mechanisms, it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- -If after driving 100 – 200 km no improvement in the operation of the mechanism can be noticed – this may indicate that an incorrect assessment of the wear status of the mechanism has been made or proves that the device may be mechanically damaged.
- For combined gearboxes (drive systems) – it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- For gearboxes and transmissions used in motorsport and under extreme operating conditions, it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- Use at every stage of operation, preferably directly at the oil change, to continue driving with the ceramizer as long as possible (until the next oil change®).
- Use primarily prophylactically, to protect the mechanisms against the effects of friction, significantly extending their service life and time of trouble-free operation.
- During the entire ceramization process (1.5 thousand km or 25 operating hours) do not change the oil. Replace the oil at the time of replacement.
- Use together with ceramizer® for fuel and engines.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GEARBOXES, REAR BRIDGES:
- Warm up the oil in the gearbox, rear bridge – driving a few kilometers.
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the transmission oil filler cap or oil filler cap into the rear bridge and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler opening (respecting the required oil level). When the oil filler has a long neck, it is recommended to pour some oil through the infusion before applying Ceramizer® , apply Ceramizer(s) ® and then pour some oil again. Thanks to this, the entire content of the preparation will flow into the engine oiling system. When the oil filler is equipped with a strainer, it is recommended to mix the Ceramizer dose(s) with a small amount of oil (e.g. 200 ml) and then pour the mixture into the oil filler hole.®
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- Drive a distance of not less than 10 km at a speed of up to 90 km / h and 100 – 300 m in reverse gear.
- The formation of the ceramic-metal layer still takes up to 1500 km of mileage, but already under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDUCERS:
- Heat the oil in the reducer – start the reducer for at least 30 minutes.
- Stop the reducer.
- Unscrew the oil filler cap into the reducer and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler opening (observing the required oil level).
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- The creation of a ceramic-metal layer takes up to 60 hours of operation of the reducer under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time.
DO NOT USE:
- for automatic transmissions,
- in screw compressors.
- In the case of earlier use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the mechanism before using ceramizer®. Otherwise, the effectiveness of ceramizer treatment® will be reduced and the ceramization time will be longer.
- In the case of mechanical damage (e.g. broken tooth, deep scratches, significant wear, etc.), defects should be repaired and ceramizer treatment applied®.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Store below +40 oC.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
GUARANTEE of effectiveness and durability of the ceramic-metal layer produced at least for 100,000 km of mileage. After this run, it is recommended to re-apply Ceramizer to gearboxes.
Download CB-C manual (PDF format)