The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is® achieved by strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate worn but undamaged mechanisms.
- Can be used with any type of transmission oil and for all types of transmissions and reducers.
- An underestimated dose of Ceramizer will not bring the® expected results of processing.
- Overstated (e.g. 2 times larger) application of Ceramizer does® not cause any side effects and only prolongs the duration of the treatment.
- In the case of earlier use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the mechanism before using Ceramizer®, otherwise the ceramization efficiency will be reduced and the processing time will be longer.
- Depending on the operating conditions of the device, the durability of the ceramic coating is up to 2 years (with continuous operation of the device under normal conditions) or up to 1650 mth of gear.
- Surface ceramization with Ceramizer® can be repeated many times.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any equipment (including industrial) after prior consultation with the manufacturer of preparations.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- Four dispensers of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4.5 g.
- This manual.
- A characteristic symptom of the beginning of regeneration is the reduction of the noise of the mechanism after several dozen kilometers of mileage.
- -In the case of significant wear of the mechanisms, and in particular when during regeneration after driving 100 -200 km, we notice a slight improvement in the work of the mechanisms, it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- -If after driving 100 – 200 km no improvement in the operation of the mechanism can be noticed – this may indicate that an incorrect assessment of the wear status of the mechanism has been made or proves that the device may be mechanically damaged.
- For combined gearboxes (drive systems) – it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- For gearboxes and transmissions used in motorsport and under extreme operating conditions, it is recommended to double the dose of ceramizer®.
- Use at every stage of operation, preferably directly at the oil change, to continue driving with the ceramizer as long as possible (until the next oil change®).
- Use primarily prophylactically, to protect the mechanisms against the effects of friction, significantly extending their service life and time of trouble-free operation.
- During the entire ceramization process (1.5 thousand km or 25 operating hours) do not change the oil. Replace the oil at the time of replacement.
- Use together with ceramizer® for fuel and engines.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GEARBOXES, REAR BRIDGES:
- Warm up the oil in the gearbox, rear bridge – driving a few kilometers.
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the transmission oil filler cap or oil filler cap into the rear bridge and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler opening (respecting the required oil level).
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- Drive a distance of not less than 10 km at a time at a speed of up to 90 km/h. and 100 – 300 m in reverse gear.
- The formation of the ceramic-metal layer still takes up to 1500 km of mileage, but already under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDUCERS:
- Heat the oil in the reducer – run the reducer for at least 30 minutes. Stop the reducer.
- Unscrew the oil filler cap into the reducer and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler opening (respecting the required oil level).
- Screw the oil filler cap
- The creation of a ceramic-metal layer takes up to 60 hours of operation of the reducer under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time.
DO NOT USE:
- for automatic transmissions,
- in screw compressors.
- In the case of earlier use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the mechanism before using ceramizer®. Otherwise, the effectiveness of ceramizer treatment® will be reduced and the ceramization time will be longer.
- In the case of mechanical damage (e.g. broken tooth, deep scratches, significant wear, etc.), defects should be repaired and ceramizer® treatment applied.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Store below +40 oC.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
GUARANTEE of effectiveness and durability of the ceramic-metal layer produced at least for 100,000 km of mileage. After this run, it is recommended to re-apply Ceramizer to gearboxes.
Download CB-A manual (PDF format)