The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is® achieved by strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate worn but undamaged mechanisms.
- Do not change the oil during the entire ceramization process (30 operating hours). Change the oil at the time of the next change.
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any type of oil and used for all types of internal combustion engines: gasoline and diesel (with common-rail direct injection, sequential and distributor pumps, unit injectors) and gas-powered, turbocharged, with exhaust catalyst, with lambda sensor.
- An underestimated dose of Ceramizer will not bring the® expected benefits.
- An inflated (e.g. 2 times higher) dose of Ceramizer does® not cause any side effects, only the duration of treatment is extended.
- For a very worn-out (over 85% wear) engine, the dose of Ceramizer should be increased® by 50%.
- For engines used under extreme operating conditions, it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer®, in relation to the amount specified in the table.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- One dispenser of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4 g.
- This manual.
- Measure the pressure of the compression end (before and after machining) in the engine cylinders – to confirm the effectiveness of the Ceramizer®.
- CG4T Can be used at any stage of operation, preferably after an oil change, to continue working with Ceramizer for as long as possible (until the next oil change®).
- Use primarily prophylactically, in order to protect the engine against the effects of friction, significantly extending its service life and trouble-free operation time.
- Can be used with any type of oil.
- During full processing (30 mth, 1500 km) do not change the oil.
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature by starting the engine for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the oil filler cap and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler hole.
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- Start the engine and leave idling for 15 minutes.
- For the first 4 mth, use the device in a gentle way – without overloading the engine. It is recommended to leave the engine running without load for 4 hours.
- After 4 mth, you can load the motor without restrictions. The formation of the ceramic-metal layer still takes up to 30 mth of mileage, but already under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time!
- In the case of using an increased amount of the preparation (e.g. 2 doses), it is recommended to use the first dose (according to the attached instructions), and then after 10 mth to apply the second (and subsequent) dose in the same way (this increases the efficiency of the formation of a ceramic-metal layer in places of friction).
- In case of previous use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the engine before using Ceramizer®. Otherwise, the effectiveness of Ceramizer® treatment will be reduced, and the ceramization time will be longer.
- In the event of mechanical damage to the engine (e.g. cracked piston ring, leaking valves, deep scratches on the cylinder surface, etc.), the defects should be repaired and Ceramizer® treatment applied.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- If the engine is equipped with a centrifugal oil filter, the filter should be cleaned before using Ceramizer®, and preferably for the duration of the treatment, it should be excluded from the oil circuit using a bypass line (if this is structurally possible). In this type of filters, the particles of the preparation tend to settle and thus a significantly smaller amount of them reaches the friction surface.
- Dispensers/syringes that have a small leakage from under the plunger are also considered to be properly filled.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Store below +40 oC. If the storage temperature exceeds +40 oC, the product can be sedimented, then the preparation should be shaken and cooled to a temperature below +40 oC to use it safely.
- It does not clog oil filters or oil channels.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- Ceramizer® does not change the rheological parameters of the oil, does not cause the formation of soot particles, sulfate ashes, phosphorus and sulfur, therefore, it does not affect the work of dpf and can be safely used in engines with DPF. A diesel particulate filter (DPF) is a metal can filled in a ceramic medium with a cartridge on which soot particles are deposited, which under certain operating conditions are burned.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
- The durability and efficiency of the ceramic-metal layer produced is about 1400 mth. After this course, it is recommended to re-apply Ceramizer® CG4T to further extend its service life.
- The use of Ceramizers® is completely safe for any typical and operationally worn, but efficient engine. The use of Ceramizers® does not cause any damage to the engine.