The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is® achieved by strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate worn but undamaged mechanisms.
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any type of oil and used for all types of two-stroke engines.
- An underestimated dose of Ceramizer will not bring the® expected results of processing.
- An inflated (e.g. 2 times higher) dose of Ceramizer does® not cause side effects.
- For an exhausted (over 50% wear) engine, it is recommended to additionally use Ceramizer® by applying it to the cylinder walls through the hole after the unscrewed candle.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- One dispenser of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4 g.
- This manual.
- We recommend measuring the pressure of the compression end (before and after machining) in the cylinders of the engine – to confirm the effectiveness of the Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® CG2T can be used after arrival, i.e. after 20 mth (operating hours) and then at each stage of operation.
- Use prophylactically to protect the engine from the effects of friction, significantly extending its service life and trouble-free operation time.
- Can be used with any type of oil.
- Can be used in two-stroke engines of any machines and devices.
- Can be used in motors with nikasil.
Stage I – Ceramizer up to 1 or 2 liters of oil
- Mix ceramizer® CG2T dose with 1 or 2 liters of oil according to the table above
- Use the oil/Ceramizer mixture by® adding to the fuel in the proportion recommended by the engine manufacturer.
- Before each subsequent addition of a portion of the oil/ceramizer mixture to the fuel or automatic lubrication tank, the mixture must be shaken repeatedly.
- Operate the engine by adding a mixture of oil and ceramizer until exhausted.
- After using 1 liter of oil-ceramizer mixture, the fuel filter should be organoleptically checked and if it gets dirty, it should be replaced.
Stage II – Ceramizer for cylinder
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature by starting it for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the spark plug.
- Set the piston at the upper turning point.
- Apply 1/2 dose of Ceramizer® through the hole after the unscrewed candle (trying to distribute Ceramizer® over the walls of the cylinder).
- Without screwing in the candle, turn the crankshaft several dozen times (e.g. using a starting rod or starter for a few seconds). Perform the operation with the ignition switched off or the candle removed from the “snorkel”.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for the remaining 1/2 dose and then proceed to step 8.
- Screw in the candle.
- Start the engine, leave at idle for about 15 minutes and the engine can be operated normally using the mixture prepared in stage I.
Both stages of using Ceramizer® are recommended to be performed in the same application cycle.
- In the case of mechanical damage to the engine (e.g. cracked piston ring, deep scratches on the cylinder surface, etc.), the defects should be repaired and Ceramizer® treatment applied.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- Dispensers/syringes that have a small leakage from under the plunger are also considered to be properly filled.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Ceramizer® is oil neutral, it can be used for any oil – it does not change the physicochemical and rheological parameters of the oil (this is confirmed by the expertise of the Air Force Institute of Technology NO. 6/55/08)
- Store below +40 oC. If the storage temperature exceeds +40 oC, the product can be sedimented, then the preparation should be shaken and cooled to a temperature below +40 oC to use it safely.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- Ceramizer® causes an increase in reliability, which ensures increased safety of using the devices.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
- The durability and efficiency of the ceramic-metal layer produced is about 400 mth. After this course, it is recommended to re-apply Ceramizer® CG2T to further extend its service life.
- The use of Ceramizers® is completely safe for any typical and operationally worn, but efficient engine. The use of Ceramizers® does not cause any damage to the engine.