The highest efficiency in the use of Ceramizer is achieved by® strictly following the recommendations and instructions.
- During the entire ceramization process (1.5 thousand km or 25 operating hours) do not change the oil. Replace the oil at the time of replacement.
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any type of oil and used for all types of internal combustion engines: gasoline, diesel with: unit injectors, commonrail direct injection, sequential and distributor pumps and gas-powered, turbocharged, with exhaust catalyst, with lambda sensor.
- An underestimated dose of ceramizer will not bring the expected results of processing.
- An inflated (e.g. 2 x larger) dose of Ceramizer does® not cause any side effects, only the duration of the treatment is extended.
- For a very worn out (more than 85% wear) engine, the dose of ceramizer should be increased by 50%. In the case of “taking” oil in an amount exceeding 0.4 l / 1000 km, the dose of Ceramizer® should be doubled.
- For engines used in motorsport and under extreme operating conditions, it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer®, in relation to the amount specified in the table.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- One dispenser of an easily oil-soluble preparation with a net weight of 4 g.
- This manual.
- Measure the pressure of the compression end (before and after machining) in the engine cylinders – to confirm the effectiveness of the Ceramizer®.
- Use at every stage of operation, preferably directly at the oil change, to continue driving with Ceramizer as long as possible (until the next oil change®).
- Use primarily prophylactically, to protect the engine against the effects of friction, significantly extending its service life and time of trouble-free operation.
- Can be used with any type of oil and used for all types of internal combustion engines: gasoline, gas-powered, diesel with: unit injectors, common-rail direct injection, sequential and distributor pumps, turbocharging, spain catalyst, DPF or FAP filter, lambda sensor. .
- During full processing (1500 km) do not change the oil.
- Use together with Ceramizer® for gearboxes, rear axles, power steering, fuel refiner.
- The preparation can be used in internal combustion engines of any industrial machinery and equipment after prior consultation with the Ceramizer® manufacturer.
- Heat the engine to an operating temperature of 80 to 90 oC (e.g. after driving or, at least after 10 minutes of engine idling).
- Turn off the engine.
- Unscrew the oil filler cap and empty the dispenser(s) into the oil filler hole.
- Turn off the oil filler cap.
- Start the engine and leave idling for 15 minutes.
- Drive carefully 200 km (not necessarily once – you can divide the section into stages), not exceeding the engine speed of 2700 rpm or in the absence of a tachometer with a limited speed of the car to 60 km / h.
- Note: 200 km mileage – can be replaced by 4 hours of engine idling. One hour at idle – corresponds to 50 km of driving.
- For engines whose operation is included in operating hours (mth), the engine should be operated (as in running-in) within 5 mth (not necessarily once), with a limited engine speed of up to 2700 rpm.
- After covering a distance of 200 km or after 4 hours at idle, you can drive without speed limits. The formation of the ceramic-metal layer still takes up to 1500 km of mileage, but already under normal operating conditions. Do not change the oil during this time!
- For engines whose work is included in operating hours (mth), after 5 mth work, the engine can be operated without restriction. However, it is still recommended to treat the engine gently until a total of 25 mth is worked, i.e. until the process of ceramization of friction pairs is completely completed.
- In the case of using an increased amount of the preparation (e.g. 2 doses), it is recommended to use the first dose (according to the attached instructions), and then after driving approx. 500 km use of the second (next) dose in the same way (this increases the efficiency of the formation of a ceramic-metal layer in places of friction).
- In case of previous use of oil additives (with molybdenum or Teflon), it is recommended to change the oil with washing the engine before using Ceramizer®. Otherwise, the effectiveness of ceramizer treatment will be reduced and the ceramization time will be longer.
- In the event of mechanical damage to the engine (e.g. cracked or baked piston ring, leaking valves, deep scratches on the cylinder surface, etc.), the defects should be repaired and Ceramizer® treatment applied.
- In the case of engine overhaul, you should drive 1000-3000 km from the moment of renovation and only then apply Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate places where there is friction of rubber or plastics against metal.
- If the engine is equipped with a centrifugal oil filter, the filter should be cleaned before using Ceramizer®, and preferably for the duration of the treatment, it should be excluded from the oil circuit using a bypass line (if this is structurally possible). In this type of filters, the particles of the preparation tend to settle and thus a significantly smaller amount of them reaches the friction surface.
- Dispensers/syringes that have a small leakage from under the plunger are also considered to be properly filled.
- The product is safe in accordance with current EU standards.
- Store below +40 oC. If the storage temperature exceeds +40 oC, the product can be sedimented, then the preparation should be shaken and cooled to a temperature below +40 oC to use it safely.
- It does not clog oil filters or oil channels.
- It does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- A particulate filter is a metal can filled inside with metal or ceramic fibers on which soot particles are deposited, which are burned under certain operating conditions of the vehicle. Ceramizer® does not change the rheological parameters of the oil, does not cause the formation of soot particles, sulfate ashes, phosphorus and sulfur, therefore, it does not affect the work of DPF / FAP and can be safely used in engines with DPF or FAP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Effectiveness confirmed in tests posted on the www.ceramizer.pl.
The ceramic-metal layer produced remains effective and durable for about 70,000 km of mileage or 1200 mth. After this run, it is recommended to reapply Ceramizer® to the engine.
Download CS manual (PDF format)